482/TSS Visa Surrogate Sponsor

HomeIndividuals482/TSS Visa Surrogate Sponsor

Secure your future in Australia
We can sponsor skilled workers and help with all migration options

Pendragon has a TSS Visa (Temporary Skill Shortage) Labour On-hire Agreement in place which allows us to sponsor overseas skilled workers under the Temporary Skill Shortage subclass 482 Visa scheme on behalf of companies. This visa superseded the 457 visa as of March 2018.

The TSS Visa Scheme allows you to travel to Australia and work in your nominated occupation for your approved sponsor for up to four years if your occupation is on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and for up to two years if your occupation is on the Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL). This Visa also allows you to bring your family to work or study in Australia. You are also able to travel in and out of Australia.

If you have a degree or three to five years experience in your industry, we can help you live your dream lifestyle in Australia.

Complete the form for a free assessment and learn if we can sponsor you

Current combined list of eligible skilled occupations

The Benefits To You

Immigration (Visa) Services – we will organise your 482/TSS visa and assist with your permanent residency when you are sponsored by us.

Salary Packaging – we salary package your pay, which enables us to increase your net income (your take home pay) each pay period.

Cost of Accounting – we organise and pay for your end of year tax return.

Tax Liabilities – we take care of tax liabilities for you.

$150k Death & Disability Cover – automatic cover when you choose Pendragon’s super fund (AMP).

Workers Comp – we fully cover you for workers compensation.

Get a FREE assessment and advice on your TSS/482 visa & migration options.

talk to us…


Check your ability to be sponsored on the MyMigrationApp

Other Visa Option

At Pendragon, along with our qualified Migration Agents we can assist with all aspects of migration including but not limited to: Skilled Migration; Business Owners; Investment Visas; Spouse Visas; Company Sponsored 482/TSS Visa and Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS).

To apply you must have a certain skill set to work in an approved occupation on the Department of Home Affairs Skilled Occupation Lists.

The following table gives a general outline of some of the Visas that might be available to you.

Visa Type Permitted Stay Restrictions
Tourist Visitor Visa Each stay up to
3 months
Not permitted to undertake any work that would normally attract remuneration.
Business Visitor Visa Each stay up to 3 months Permitted to attend general business meetings, conferences and trade fairs.
400 Short-Term Work Visa 3 months Permitted to do short-term, highly specialised non-ongoing work. Allowed to stay up to 3 months, 6 months in limited circumstances only.
417 and 462 Working Holiday Visa From 1 to 2 years Must not be employed by any one employer for more than 6 months. Must not engage in studies or training for more than 4 months. To get second year must complete three months regional work.
TSS/482 Business

Up to 4 years under MLTSSL

Up to 2 years under STSOL

Must be employed by the sponsoring company in a skilled role and must meet the Market Salary Rate for the Occupation, which cannot be less than the minimum salary requirement or the required market salary rate, whichever is greater. Please note you cannot get Permanent Residency from the STSOL List.
Permanent Residency (PR) Skilled Migration (points system) Indefinitely There are no work or salary restrictions placed on this visa. Must abide by the Human Resource/Employment laws of Australia. Your occupation must be on the MLTSSL List
Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) Indefinitely Must be employed by the sponsoring company in a skilled role on the MLTSSL List and be offered work for an anticipated two year period and be paid the correct market rate for the position.


Contact us and our friendly and helpful care team will explain your visa options.