Do you want Australian Permanent residency…?? The regional route could be the way…
Australia Permanent Residency Regional… 9000 spots will your application be one of them..?
Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 494) / Permanent Residence Skilled Regional Visa (Subclass 191)
The Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional Provisional Visa (Subclass 494) will replace the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187) on 16 November 2019. Once granted, the Subclass 494 Visa will have a pathway to permanent residency after the applicant has worked and resided in regional Australia for 3 years. In total, 9,000 spots will be allocated to the program every year.
What are the requirements from the sponsoring company?
- your employer must be located in a designated regional area of Australia (excludes employers in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne).
- your employer will need approval from the Regional Certifying Body which is the government authority designated for your location of proposed employment.
- your proposed position title will need to be on the relevant occupation list.
- the position on offer must be full-time, offering a salary at market rates and likely to be available for five years.
What are the requirements for the candidate?
- obtain a successful skills assessment for your proposed occupation
- have at least three years of full time and relevant skilled work experience
- be under 45 years of age
- demonstrate Competent English which is equivalent to at least 6 for each of the 4 test components.
What are the requirements for pathway to Permanent Residency?
You can access permanent residence through the Subclass 191 visa when the following is met:
- have worked in the designated regional area for at least three years, whilst holding a 494 visa.
- show earnings of at least $53,900 annually for three years.
For more detailed enquiries, don’t hesitate to talk to us…