0%

Archive for the
‘482 Visa and Sponsorship’ Category

If you are holding a Temporary Skill Shortage (TSS) Visa and would like to apply for Australian Permanent Residence under the Employer Nomination Scheme (also known as ENS or company-sponsored PR), you may qualify under the following two main pathways. (1) Temporary Residence Transition stream pathway (most popular pathway) If you held or applied for […]

The Department of Home Affairs specifies the increased Visa Application Charges (VAC) for the majority of visas with the exception of the Subclass 600 Visitor visa. The upsurges reflect a 2.25% CPI increase published in the 2019/20 Budget Paper No 1 AND the 5.4% increase announced in the Visa Application Charge (VAC)- Uplift announced as a part of the 2019/20 Federal Budget, a total of 7.65% increase. […]